I like this concept of people sharing their setup like on the popular website usesthis. So here is mine:
- Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th gen. Small and sturdy with great keyboard for an ultrabook.
- Lenovo T440s. Old laptop for private use and toying around
- iPhone SE. Good enough phone with smaller form-factor than most modern phones.
- Kinesis Advantage 360. Ergonomic mechanical keyboard.
- Logitech MX Ergo. Ergonomic mouse.
I run a between Debian and Void Linux depending on which machine. But you can always find the following software on it:
- DWM as my window manager of choice. I keep it as vanilla as possible. Added a handfull of patches to tweak working with more than one monitor.
- I still rock XTerm as my default terminal emulator. With Bash as my shell of choice of interactive use.
- Neovim as my editor.
- Bitwarden is my password manager
- Firefox and Thunderbird
You can always check out dotfiles for the configuration that I use
- Migadu as my e-mail provider
- SourceHut for Git hosting
- Mullvad VPN as VPN provider
- Excalidraw for diagraming